Don't see it on our website?
Let us Help!
Or order by phone:
Usually Ships Within 3-5 business days.
More House of Troy Collections
More About House of Troy
For nearly 60 years, the company has been offering lighting known for its craftsmanship and quality.
The company was founded in Montreal in 1947 by Everett Bailey. The company started as a small custom lamp shop selling to gift and department stores in and around the Canadian city. The founder's son, Norm Bailey, took over the business in 1960, moved the business to North Troy, Vermont and renamed the company "House of Troy." It was the younger Bailey who designed the tooling to make the "best picture lights available" and introduced them to stores throughout the Northeast.
House of Troy began expanding its increasingly popular picture lighting when Kent and Natalie Mitchell purchased the business in 1982. The Mitchells added a line of quality piano lamps, and took the House of Troy line to the International Lighting Show.
Today, House of Troy is a part of the Framburg family of fine lighting. House of Troy designs and crafts all of its products to assure lasting performance. Although many of its products continue to be designed and manufactured in Hyde Park, Vermont, the company also sources parts and products worldwide in order to provide the best possible value to its customers.